Saturday, January 07, 2006

A simple reflection


You owe it to yourself and those you love


As we close 2005 and are steaming full speed ahead into 2006, I can't help but become frustrated to the fact that I still put down '05 instead of '06 whenever I write out the date. But, this may have to do with my reflection of the year that has passed. As I recall the previous year, it is but a blur. I really don't know from whence I have come, but I believe that I do know where I am going.

Most immediately, the past Christmas Holiday continues to play over and over in my mind like a taped radio broadcast on a continuous loop. Some songs are good and some not so good, but somebody PLEASE FIND A STATION WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

Whether your Christmas was good or not so good. Whether you had an abundance of gifts given and received or, you had no gifts exchanged at all, for whatever reason, through my reflections one thing has become abundantly clear. And that is, that the greatest gift that you can possibly give (not-withstanding your religious beliefs), to anyone... Is the gift of health.

The above graphic was passed along to me by a member within my organization. I felt it fitting for this particular post. Even though Christmas has passed the message still holds true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home