Thursday, November 17, 2005

Making a Difference Everyday

Some really great things are happening as a result of my blog. The traffic is increasing and I am beginning to see more and more repeat visitors. Although visitors still prefer to contact me privately via e-mail. I am getting more requests for information about my company and how someone can become involved with it.
So for those interested in finding out more, I have included links (below) to a short video that will introduce you to my company and briefly tell you what we're all about. Enjoy!

Windows media high low

QuickTime high low


P.S. I really appreciate the e-mails. I also think that it would be fun to interact with posted comments. So, post me some comments and let me know what you think so far.

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the video. It's not for me but, I can see how alot of people would be interested. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home