Saturday, July 16, 2005

Your Feedback

Providing resources and information to you can be time consuming to say the least. Researching resources taking up the bulk of that time. However, it is a passion of mine to help educate people so that they can make informed decisions for what works best for them. Admittedly, my blog is relatively new, but is beginning to gain momentum as shown by my statcounter displayed at right side bottom of my blog. I am also starting to see return visits which tells me that there are people truly interested in living better, longer.

For those who are new to my blog, let me tell you that for me to post something here, is predicated primarily on the fact of whether or not something has scientific basis. Scientific proof is key and measurement is the basis of all science.

Considering the time aspect of maintaining my blog, if there is any particular subject or topic that any of you would like me to research or provide information on, please let me know. I have several return visitors that I would love to hear from. Feedback or input from all is most welcome and would be most appreciated. The goal is to educate, provide resources, products and information to the most people as efficiently as possible.


"To believe in yourself is to believe that you can achieve optimal health and wealth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home